Technology is transforming care delivery. For POLST to be most beneficial and useful, the most recently completed POLST form needs to be immediately available when and where health care professionals need it to make treatment decisions and patients should be able to easily share their form with loved ones. This guide provides recommendations to help make this happen and discusses technological interoperability of POLST data nationwide, EHRs, registries and mobile technology. Thanks to our sponsors!
This guide is expected to be updated over time. If you see content that can be updated or is missing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: This work is protected by U.S. Copyright laws and is the property of National POLST. You may not distribute, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit this content, particularly to sell or offer it for sale.
Webinar Series (CE credit available)
National POLST is very pleased to be able to offer CE credits (live and on-demand) for RNs, LVNs, and social workers with our 2021 POLST Technology Webinars (view webpage or download PDF). Many thanks to Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care for providing support for administering the Continuing Education credits and webinar platform.
Thank you to our sponsors for their funding and support!
- The John A. Hartford Foundation
- Vynca Advance Care Planning
- California Health Care Foundation
- The Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- The Coalition to Transform Advanced Care
- The David and Lura Lovell Foundation
- Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care
- Colorado Regional Health Information Organization (CORHIO)
- Health-e-MedRecord / Medcordance