We’ve created a new resource for you that answers:
- What type of health care professional is authorized to sign a POLST form in my state? Is it just physicians?
- In which states are Advance Practice Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, or Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners (NPs, ARPNs, or APRNs) allowed to sign POLST Forms?
- Are Physician Assistants valid POLST form signers?
- Are Naturopaths authorized to sign POLST forms?
- Are patients required to sign?
- Can a surrogate sign on behalf of a patient?