Resolutions Supporting the POLST Paradigm
- Amercian College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) Policy Statement: Guidelines for Emergency Physicians on the Interpretation of POLST . April 2017 (PDF).
- The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine (AMDA): Policy D-14, March 2014 (web page).
- American Bar Association: Recommendation regarding POLST. August 2008 (PDF).
Other Support for the POLST Paradigm
- AARP Public Policy Institute
- Catholic Health Association
- The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering & Medicine, Health & Medicine Division (formerly the Institute of Medicine) — The Dying in America Key Findings and Recommendations
- National Association of Social Workers
- The Pew Charitable Trusts
National POLST Paradigm Conflict of Interest Policy
This Conflict of Interest (COI) Policy governs the National POLST Paradigm only, not any of the state POLST Programs. The National POLST Paradigm Task Force encourages each state POLST Program to have its own COI policy, reflecting their own values and philosophies. If you have any questions, please contact us or the applicable state POLST Program for more information.
- National POLST Paradigm Conflict of Interest Policy (2/10/17, PDF)
- National POLST Paradigm Conflict of Interest Policy FAQs (9/11/17, PDF)
Thank You to our Funders (past and present)!
|Cambia Health Solutions Fund of the Oregon Community Foundation
Special thanks to Bruce Smith for choosing to donate his leadership support funding to the National POLST Paradigm.
|California Health Care Foundation|
|The John A. Hartford Foundation|
|The Pew Charitable Trusts|
|The Retirement Research Foundation|